Thursday, April 23, 2009

iMovie


Today we used our Apple computers to learn how to run, and create an iMovie. This was a very fun in class assignment. We used a product called; Surf Sunscreen. My partners Michelle and Heidi did a fantastic job of acting out our commercial, while I chose to record. We had a very funny plot, so it was hard not to laugh into the microphone while recording. (We had to tape a few scenes over) We stayed on campus for our recording and were able to create some good scenes. We then downloaded, and edited our recordings back in the lab for a publishing.
I am really enjoying the fact that I am able to explore some of these products like iMovie/photoshop in class. I have never attempted it before because I was definitely intimidated by it all. It has been very helpful to have the opportunity to ask questions about the different programs, and apply it to an actual assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment